Main responsibilities include:
– Leading on the full production process of all short- and long-form content
– Editing and proofreading all publications for web and print
– Enhancing content for web through search engine optimisation (SEO)
– Contributing to the strategic development of the Institute’s publications output
– Developing and maintaining a house style guide
– Working with authors across the Institute to develop their writing skills
– Supporting the promotion of the Institute’s brand and expertise
Main responsibilities included:
– Editing and proofreading short- and long-form content for web and print
– Contributing to the strategic development of Carnegie’s publications output
– Managing and producing the Strategic Europe foreign policy blog
– Writing auxiliary content and communications materials
– Developing innovative publication formats and marketing strategies
Western democracy is being questioned around the world. At the same time, Western aid groups are quick to say that they are not trying to impose a particular style of democracy on others and that they are open to supporting local, alternative forms of democracy. This book examines what it is about Western democracy that non-Westerners are reacting negatively to and whether the critics often ar... read more
The European Union is mired in the worst crisis it has seen for many decades. And the crisis does not stop at Europe's edge. It threatens to undercut the EU's ambitions to develop a coherent and active foreign policy, but it is also forcing European states to reevaluate their approach to security and defense.Richard Youngs examines the legacy of the crisis and what it will mean for the EU's in... read more
This book examines the European Union's response to the Arab spring, from late 2010 to the beginning of 2014. It investigates how far the EU changed its policies towards the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region in the aftermath of the Arab spring, and what impact European policies had in either helping or hindering democratization reforms during this period. It also explores what impact ... read more
Turkey, with a robust modern economy and growing energy needs, is pursuing a switch to nuclear power. But that shift is occurring in an environment fraught with security challenges: Turkey borders Iraq, Syria, and Iran—all states with nuclear or WMD ambitions or capabilities. As a NATO member, Turkey also hosts U.S. nuclear bombs on its territory, although some question the durability of this ... read more
The EU’s approach to Iran has emerged as one of the few successes of European foreign policy. Still, its role in international negotiations from 2003, as much as its broader approach to Iran, are generally poorly appreciated by policy-makers in Europe, the United States, and around the world. This book aims to explain the specifics of the EU’s approach to Iran, taking into account both the com... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Friendly non-fiction editor with eight years' experience developing projects, copy-editing and proof-reading at a top academic press.
A conscientious and dedicated editor with nine years' experience. I build good working relationships and strive to exceed expectations.