• Highly experienced and knowledgeable Art Director. Managing, guiding, and directing print, digital, video, and social media projects from initial planning phases to final product.
• Extensive experience in hands-on graphic design with strong affinity towards typography.
• Additional expertise in working with branding and its application to a broad range of marketing materials.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, budget planning capabilities, able to juggle multiple projects
at once while staying on schedule, and keen attention to detail.
• Always motivated to stay on top of current design trends and latest technology.
On the eve of the 2016 elections, young Republican Megan Thompson faces a once-in-a lifetime opportunity when her boss decides to groom her to run for his congressional seat in 2018. Ambitious and pragmatic, Megan is missing just one thing: a wealthy, well-connected trophy husband. So, when Megan moves from Florida to DC and lets the congressman broker a power match, she’s looking to get down ... read more
Jane's in a rut. Can she dig herself out without burying her best friend?Jane Desmond feels like a failure. Sure, she has a good job and a roof over her head, but nothing else seems to ever go her way. Unwanted attention from an infatuated coworker and meddlesome matchmaking from her mother has her professional and social life in tatters. When her best friend Thea loses her job a few days afte... read more
Based on true events, a story of a family experiencing the upheavals of the Russian society since the middle of the XIX century. Generations of the family are immersed in clashes between Russian nobles and serfs, Christians and Jews, Communists and ordinary people, Soviet oligarchy and all other citizens. Some family members succumb to the events, others survive, keeping the hope of the better... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Freelance book cover designer and illustrator with over 8 years in-house experience. I've worked on both fiction and non-fiction books.
I specialize in hand-drawn and hand-painted projects, and enjoy working on everything from novels, to children’s books, to cookbooks!