• Managed and edited YA nonfiction titles from conceptualization to completion, including drafting marketing and sales copy, collaborating with design and production teams, and representing the imprint in- and out-of-house.
• Contributed to brainstorming, drafting and pitching proposals.
• Oversaw the school/library editorial team in publishing high-interest and curricular K–8 nonfiction titles. Coordinated cross reads and production checks.
• Supervised a team of four editors, mentoring and supplying editorial guidance in the execution of the school/library list.
• Edited lead and high-profile projects from concept through final proofs
• Assisted with building publishing plans, including sales and competitive research.
With distance learning, teens are having to manage their time and attention now more than ever. Procrastination is especially tough for young adults. Getting started is overwhelming, it's hard to get motivated, not knowing how long things take messes up planning, and distractions are everywhere. We are all wired to put things off, but we can learn tools and techniques to kick this habit. This ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Copy editor with 13 years' experience helping authors produce clear, polished nonfiction books: biography/memoir, self-help, how-to, sports
A social justice–oriented non-fiction editor who loves helping authors express themselves with strength, passion, and clarity.