I am a traditionally trained Illustrator and VFX Veteran and graphic designer from Los Angeles with a true passion for illustrations, and I am very excited about the fantasy and sci-fi genre of visual development.
I've started my professional career after high school as a Comic Book Artists working for marvel, DC, and many other publishers. For the last two decades I have worked in Film/TV production, AAA Gaming and Advertising as an Art director and still love doing what I do. I have created artwork for a variety of commercial clients including movie poster design for Warner Brothers, Sony Ent, Dreamworks, Disney, Paramount, and many other Studios.
I love working with my clients to deliver their vision in a unique and eye catching way in today's competitive market.
I have been working professionally in the industry since 2001 and I have also worked in Advertising Print Design/Marketing as an Art Director for most of the top Ad Agencies in Los Angeles, designing Poster/Keyart and illustrations for over two hundred Film/TV and Gaming Posters.
I offer the following styles (Sci-fi, Dystopian, Apocalyptic, Fantasy, ect.)
* Photo realistic
* Stylized painterly
* Comic Book Style
After the project is official on Reedsy, I am happy to discuss your project, otherwise I can not provide any free comps, or any other printing related advise. Please also note that I do not work outside of Reedsy via phone or video calls, as I prefer to work within this platform.
* A few loose layout comps that help establish the composition
* First color pass to set the mood, tonality and atmosphere
* First detail pass (final stage for my clients to make changes, and/or suggestions)
* Final detailing and finishing the artwork, and setting up the file for print ready high-resolution format
RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK
You have the publication rights to use the artwork for your project and promotional purposes. I hold the right to showcase the work after it's publication
This depends how much detail is required and can vary in pricing.
It depends on how much detail and how many characters your cover may require.
* Background illustration only (One week)
* Background and one character (One to two weeks)
* Background and multiple characters (One to three weeks)
* Close up character only (One week)
* Close up multiple characters (One to two weeks)
My services focus on cover art illustrations only and include the following
* High quality over art illustration Cover title Design (Font, typography)
* Book cover mock-up
* Marketing and promotional variations for (Your website, social media, ect.)