• Ghostwrote and edited manuscripts of 6 published books including two #1 Amazon bestsellers.
• Covered and edited feature stories for newspapers and magazines, including Macleans Magazine, Winnipeg Metro, Douglas Magazine, Mooseland Press, Sportsration, The Uniter, etc.
• Studied, researched, and practiced teachable skills/systems to help authors
• Created and taught courses via an online learning platform
• Managed courses and provided support for students.
• Worked directly with authors and entrepreneurs to maximize their authorship potentials by developing
and implementing brand strategies;
• Edited manuscripts for authors.
• Worked on an investigative journalism project about Canadian Post-secondary Education
• Wrote feature articles discussing student life at Canadian Universities.
• Worked with the editorial team to prepare articles for publishing.
• Worked as a reporter for first 8 months before getting promoted to an editorial role.
• Led a team of reporters to develop and write award winning stories on the arts, science and culture
community of Manitoba
• Edited weekly stories and sat on the editorial board of the newspaper.
• Wrote editorial articles, weekly stories about Manitoban and Canadian arts, science and culture scene,
attended events, exhibitions, and festivals; and interviewed over 500 artists, bands, entrepreneurs, and
• Ensured weekly stories were well written, edited, published (via text or videos) and complied with the
Manitoban and Canadian Style Guides.
• Worked on newspaper layout and design using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm an award-winning book ghostwriter with a business background, helping experts and entrepreneurs build their credibility with a book.
Author/ghostwriter. Former assistant to Bob Woodward on 2 NYT bestsellers. Focus: biography/memoir, business, self-help, family history