• As a freelancer, I have developed, edited and proofread hundreds of books across the past 25 years
• Subjects include art, design, history, literature, music and politics
• Publishers include Yale University Press, Laurence King Publishing, Thames and Hudson
• Projects include Ossian Ward, Ways of Looking: How to Experience Contemporary Art (LKP), Mel Byars, The Design Encyclopedia (LKP/MoMA), Nicholas Roe, John Keats: A New Life (Yale) and Mary Heimann, Czechoslovakia: The State That Failed (Yale).
• Responsible for contract drafting, all editorial work and the writing of publicity materials
• Titles include Michael Squire et al's The Classical Now, which was nominated by Mary Beard as one of her books of the year in the Times Literary Supplement
• Projects for a wide variety of publishers, as detailed above under current job
• Developed art and culture textbooks for the US college market
• Titles include John Griffiths Pedley's Greek Art and Archaeology and Jonathan Fineberg's Art since 1940
• Worked on art catalogues and design titles including Herbert Ypma's London Minimum
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor and author with expertise in allied health and cultural history. A series editor for Elsevier, I'm also a trained historian.
I am a long-time copy editor and proofreader. I would love to collaborate with you to perfect your work. It's all in the details.