My art makes use of bold color to create fantastical, strange, and striking scenes. I specialize in designing characters to bring their personalities to life, and strive to use bold lighting and shapes to push the mood of every piece I paint. I'm very passionate about fantasy fiction, narrative games, and TTRPGs, so I'm always happy to support writing with visuals as best as I can!
My current illustration work is in freelance and game art assets, and I have worked on community-created zines in the past. I'm also a student at the University of Washington, pursuing a degree in Interactive Media Design. Aside from all that, I'm constantly worldbuilding, writing, and doodling about my litany of personal fantasy and sci-fi projects – my imagination never turns off, it seems!
Good Enough Games
● Designed and illustrated character expression sprites for use in a game.
● Maintained regular communication with writers and programmers to ensure a unified player experience.
● Estimated and re-estimated project completion times based on changing circumstances.
Alchemy Art Group
● Created detailed illustrations for use in printed merchandise, such as art books and a card deck.
● Adhered to a tight release schedule and followed strict print formatting guidelines.
● Illustrated custom character and environment art on a deadline, based on client request.
● Communicated clearly and positively to understand clients’ needs and expedite the commission process.
● Maintained an accurate, up-to-date portfolio and commission pricing website.
● Marketed on several social media platforms, attracting a modest following on Twitter.