Hello! I'm an artist currently based in Seattle, WA.
I specialize in painting characters to bring their personalities to life, and I love to use bold color and shape to create fantastical, strange, and striking scenes. I'm very passionate about all sorts of fantasy fiction, including narrative games and TTRPGs, and I'm always happy to work with you to transport the themes of your book into the realm of the visual.
My current illustration work is in freelance and game art assets, and I have worked on community-created zines in the past. Aside from all that, I'm constantly worldbuilding, writing, and doodling about my litany of personal fantasy, sci-fi, and horror projects – the imagination never rests it seems.
Good Enough Games
● Designed and illustrated character expression sprites for use in a game.
● Maintained regular communication with writers and programmers to ensure a unified player experience.
● Estimated and re-estimated project completion times based on changing circumstances.
Alchemy Art Group
● Created detailed illustrations for use in printed merchandise, such as art books and a card deck.
● Adhered to a tight release schedule and followed strict print formatting guidelines.
● Illustrated custom character and environment art on a deadline, based on client request.
● Communicated clearly and positively to understand clients’ needs and expedite the commission process.
● Maintained an accurate, up-to-date portfolio and commission pricing website.
● Marketed on several social media platforms, attracting a modest following on Twitter.