Faith is very personal. Belief, by definition, is whatever an individual chooses to believe. The book “In Search of Jesus of Nazareth and His Original Teaching” chronicles the research and analysis leading to the formulation of Paul A. Weekes personal understanding of the Historical Jesus and his Teaching.. It is his sincere hope that his research may be used as a guide to help others clarify their own faith and belief.
The book addresses:
• The two completely different accounts of the origin of “Jesus the Christ”, contained in the four canonical Gospels of the “New Testament”.
• The date and place of his birth.
• His Father and Family members.
• What happened after his death on the cross?
• And most importantly, his advanced Spiritual teaching, that was understood by only a few of the Disciples.