Close this message
Nevada, United States
4+ years of experience with individual and collaborative editing and proofreading. Special interest in fiction and the literary gothic.
Sign up below to request a quote.
A driven and punctual freelance editor/writer with experience in effective written communication, analysis and research skills, experience in editorial work and assistance, and meticulous attention to tasks and deadlines.
Déraciné is an independent, digital literary magazine featuring dark, psychological short stories, poems, and flash fiction. My tasks as the editor-in-chief include contact writers regarding their submissions, reading and reviewing submissions for potential publication, proofreading accepted submissions, developing marketing materials for the magazine (such as flyers and web promotions), designing and formatting all pages of the magazine, writing blog posts and other relevant materials for the magazine.
We are a new and non-profit magazine. Please visit us at: deracinemagazine.wordpress.com
• Transcribed audio for clients such as State of Alaska, NYPD, and American Institutes for Research
• Followed strict style guidelines provided by client
• Consistently met and beat assignment deadlines
• Proofread transcription projects to ensure quality and accuracy
• Provided detailed feedback for grammar, style, and formatting improvements
• Regularly worked with a team of transcriptionists to write quality, multi-part files
• Managed personal schedule and project file tracker with MS Excel
• Maintained professional work environment while working remotely
Scholarly and nonfiction editor with nearly a decade of experience in digital and print publishing. Reader advocate and prose polisher.
Asheville, United States
I am an experienced fiction editor with an innate passion for stories and a commercial knowledge of the book market garnered from over tw...
London, United Kingdom