Experienced editor, copy editor and proofreader committed to creating high-quality, error-free content for both small and large audiences. Driven and detail-orientated professional adept at editing a broad range of content. My specialties include romance genre fiction and and marketing/promotional copy. I'm also comfortable copyediting and proofreading consumer articles, short stories, website content, newsletters, company profiles and blog posts. I'm fluent in the Chicago Manual of Style and Merriam-Webster's Dictionary, as well as the Canadian Press. I've also copyedited manuscripts written in British English. My work is professional, reliable and punctual, and my clients include many independent publishers and self-published authors. If you are searching for a pleasant and dependable professional to dive into your project, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
• Manage New Openings website content for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, including both editorial and multimedia updates
• Write compelling and consumer-friendly promotional copy
• Copyedit all original content, including itineraries, articles, important guest alerts, and more
• Build new pages and provide timely updates to existing pages
• Maintain consistency of editorial style and adhere to client-specific guidelines
Creative, driven, and detail-orientated, I provide high-quality copyediting and proofreading services to various independent publishers and self-published authors. I have extensive experience copyediting full-length manuscripts, client websites, marketing copy, newsletters and online content. My work is professional, reliable and always on time. Clients include independent publishers Boa Press and Canelo, as well as Canadian Living magazine, Kirkus Media, USAA, Retail Me Not, Pace Communications, E-Book Formatting Fairies, and many independent authors.
I write smart and engaging customer-facing promotional copy for company’s largest traditional publishing client, including book descriptions, author biographies, tag lines, series descriptions, and more.
• Managed website content for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, including both editorial and multimedia updates
• Wrote compelling and consumer-friendly promotional copy
• Copyedited all original content, including itineraries, articles, important guest alerts, and more
• Built new pages and provided timely updates to existing pages
• Maintained consistency of editorial style and adhered to client-specific guidelines
I write parenting, health, and general interest articles for The Huffington Post Canada and am regularly featured on the front page of the website.
I managed all content on the offers section for an international, high-profile luxury hotel and resort company based in Toronto.
• Copyedited all original content, including package descriptions, itineraries, and articles
• Coordinated translation for more than one hundred properties into ten languages
• Monitored any errors across the site and ensured swift resolution
• Developed and executed all digital-first marketing initiatives
• Created custom campaigns for key authors and genres, resulting in New York Times bestseller list placements
• As a member of Carina Press acquisitions team, recommended and identified marketability of compelling genre fiction
• As a member of the Carina Press back cover copy team, utilized key words to craft promotional copy to capture reader’s attention
• Created engaging custom content to promote the Carina Press brand, its authors and their books among the writing and reading community
• Wrote compelling copy for marketing bulletins and press releases
• Edited all promotional materials and author bios
• Blogged regularly on book-related topics
• Managed all ebook marketing promotions
• Established successful relationships with new and traditional retail partners
• Created compelling content ideas to drive eBook Store sales
• Wrote and edited newsletters for large readership (400,000 subscribers)
• Created themed content to maintain a consistent message and voice
• Managed relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring newsletters were executed in a timely manner
• Ensured correctness of content, specifically images, copy and links
• Created custom content (magazines, digital and promotional materials) for a variety of clients,
including Kraft and The Home Depot
• Wrote and copyedited magazine articles and direct mail pieces, along with online updates and eNewsletters
• Generated story ideas and creative solutions
• Hired freelance writers and managed invoices
• Wrote articles for two consumer magazines (food and health-related)
• Established a monthly eNewsletter and managed all digital content
• Conducted interviews and oversaw designer workflow
• Streamlined subscription programs
His brother's untimely death leaves him with an Earldom and a fiancée. Too bad he wants neither of them...Theodora Lawton has no need of a husband. As an independent woman, she wants to own property, make investments and be the master of her destiny. Unfortunately, her father signed her life away in a marriage contract to the future Earl of Stonemere. But then the cad upped and died, leaving h... read more
The thrilling final instalment of the epic and bestselling Adventures of Odysseus Odysseus has been to Hell and back. Deserted by the Gods, and now in bitter conflict with his friend Eperitus, times look bleak. He dreams of returning to his home; to Ithaca. But back on Ithaca things look little better. His son Telemachus and wife Penelope are besieged by a gang of suitors, believing Odysseus t... read more
There's only one thing more powerful than an addiction...VanessaHow do you go on living when everything's been taken away from you?You move... Far away... And bury the past...But there's something I can't hide. When I land a new teaching job and stumble into class, I pray my students won't notice that I can barely hold myself together. But I can't fool Colter. He sees right through me. He know... read more
Riley Sinclair has man problems. Trouble is, everyone has one but her. After years on the sidelines at weddings, the head of Sinclair Construction now sits home alone on what used to be girls night. Her only companions are television, a bottle of wine and a crush on a stranger she doesn’t have the guts to approach. Too bad she isn’t more like the daring heroine of her favorite show Hot Mess. M... read more
Smart. Sexy. Successful. Sayid has it all, including a bevy of young subs willing to serve him. He should be happy, but he can't shake the feeling that something is missing. He doesn’t expect the quirky, outspoken artist that he meets on sabbatical to be the cure for his melancholia. Meeting a sexy Dom wasn't high on Dani’s priority list. She has enough trouble finding time to sleep and work a... read more
Professional rivals Taleia Edris and Kayden Izmitt must set aside their personal differences to save a child, their people, and the world from a paranormal pandemic.
Dance of the Demon is the sequel to Curse of the Chindi, Sandra Fendler’s first novel, which is based on a true murder mystery on the Navajo Reservation. While on vacation, Sarah Simms meets Clint Walkerman, a former Texas Ranger. When the newly married couple visits the abandoned trading post where Sarah’s brother was murdered, they embark on an odyssey that ultimately leads them across the A... read more
This fictional mystery novel is based on a true murder that occurred on the Navajo Reservation in northern Arizona. Threats, intrigues, and frightening experiences unfold as feisty Sarah Simms seeks the truth behind her brother's disappearance. In her search for justice, Sarah's sense of humor, curiosity, and fortitude serve her well as she struggles to untangle cover-ups, botched investigatio... read more
She-Devil Shenanigans is the third novel in the Curse of the Chindi series by Sandra Fendler, which is based upon a true murder mystery on the Navajo Reservation. As the story unfolds, Sarah and her charismatic husband, Clint, continue to search for the suspects responsible for her brother’s murder. The tale revolves around mystical Native American beliefs. The Navajo and Apache people have ma... read more
Jackie Reilly lost her father in a catastrophic stock car racing accident and gained a brother the same day. With no one left, she follows him to a prestigious boarding school where she strikes up an unlikely friendship and romance with the school bad boy. But Danny Mackenzie isn’t everything he seems. All but abandoned at a boarding school by his father, Danny Mackenzie is ready to be out of ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Creative, compassionate, precision-based developmental editing and supportive, no-nonsense book coaching since 2009.
The world's most thorough content editor. Expert in fiction and memoir. More than 60 books and 50 authors guided toward publication.