Close this message
Freelance graphic artist and photographer specializing in fresh, whimsical design.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am an enthusiastic, and occasionally irreverent advocate of the semicolon. I love learning new ways to be creative; I'm a photographer, designer, and software developer. I'm called to connect with people, and to help them see their strengths. I also make a fabulous key lime pie.
Freelance graphic design
Branding and identity design
• Designed branding, print and digital materials, including web-based and print informational content, videos, logos, and multimedia presentations
• Launched Aviation Ambassadors program
· Recruited 80 undergraduate student Ambassadors with an online application process
· Created a print, video and digital media training program for student ambassadors
• Developed 2 IOS (iTunes) Applications for mobile devices to increase brand visibility and share recruiting information
• Maintained Aviation Technology department website content, photography archives, and media
• Initiated social media branding campaign, growing followers from 0 to 2,000 in 18 months
• Co-Founded, launched, and grew the largest online Digital Scrapbooking company
• Created original graphics products, fonts, and digital scrapbooking media
• Developed 3 4-week online photography courses, and instructed for 2 years
• Capture meaningful lifestyle portraiture of infants, children, families, seniors & weddings
• Edit images and prepare for professional print lab
• Create original display, album, greeting card and announcement products
• Manage client relationships and financial records
Cover and interior designer with 10+ years experience. I use passion and precision to create volumes readers love to spend time with.
San Francisco, United States
Designer and editor. I design literary fiction, poetry, and nonfiction books. I've created over 200 books for more than 50 publishers.
Grand Rapids, United States