Close this message
Freelance graphic artist and photographer specializing in fresh, whimsical design.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am an enthusiastic, and occasionally irreverent advocate of the semicolon. I love learning new ways to be creative; I'm a photographer, designer, and software developer. I'm called to connect with people, and to help them see their strengths. I also make a fabulous key lime pie.
Freelance graphic design
Branding and identity design
Purdue University Aviation Technology
• Designed branding, print and digital materials, including web-based and print informational content, videos, logos, and multimedia presentations
• Launched Aviation Ambassadors program
· Recruited 80 undergraduate student Ambassadors with an online application process
· Created a print, video and digital media training program for student ambassadors
• Developed 2 IOS (iTunes) Applications for mobile devices to increase brand visibility and share recruiting information
• Maintained Aviation Technology department website content, photography archives, and media
• Initiated social media branding campaign, growing followers from 0 to 2,000 in 18 months
Digital Scrapbook Place, Inc.
• Co-Founded, launched, and grew the largest online Digital Scrapbooking company
• Created original graphics products, fonts, and digital scrapbooking media
• Developed 3 4-week online photography courses, and instructed for 2 years
Suzanne Coolbaugh-Walker Photography
• Capture meaningful lifestyle portraiture of infants, children, families, seniors & weddings
• Edit images and prepare for professional print lab
• Create original display, album, greeting card and announcement products
• Manage client relationships and financial records
Telling stories is my highest priority. Whether that is through my design or illustration, the end result should always be clear.
Freelance illustrator working for over 10 years in various areas, editorial, advertising and publishing.