I am a San Francisco Bay Area-based illustrator and graphic designer. I am proficient in vector illustration. I believe "less is more," and minimalist illustrations achieve that idea. During my pursuit of Bachelor of Fine Arts, I became passionately interested in bringing illustrations to life by using papercraft. I also love working with eye-popping colors as I love seeing the world full of colors.
I have worked on several projects:
- Associate Editor for Revival Magazine
- Freelance designer for Tac 2 Security
- Creative Designer for Diversity Clothing Co.
- Freelance designer for Cyclismo Cafe
- Other illustrations for game character design, product design, book design, papercraft, etc.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I have designed and illustrated covers for Ruby Wax, Mick Herron, Sabine Durrant, Dorthe Nors, Sophie Hannah, Juno Dawson and Mary Stewart.
I'm an illustrator who love cover's and children's books. I love working in collaboration with the person who hire me.