I am a project manager and web designer who can manage your book project and design and build your new author website. I am an expert in WordPress (including theme editing and custom css), SquareSpace, Weebly, SharePoint, WIX, and good old fashioned HTML. I also have a vast store of stock images and graphic design expertise and software that I can use to help with your site.
Did you already build a site that isn't perfect? I can also fix sites you built yourself or another designer built very inexpensively if problems come up. I fix websites with all sorts of problems and can help with a variety of additions too.
Extra features I can include in a new author site or add to an existing site include:
- SEO set-up and coaching
- Google Analytics
- Custom Menus, icons, and contact forms
- Extra site security and back-up
- Embedded Amazon, Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, Survey Monkey, Rafflecopter, and other iframe or API features
- Video, audio, animation (pictures fade in, move, scroll, fly across the page)
- eCommerce -- Sell books directly on your site or set up affiliate features
- Custom WordPress or Squarespace theme edits (for example, say you want your books page to not have a header or blog sidebar and every page seems to have that)
- Change your footer to say whatever you wish (note that with free sites you cannot remove the service's branding per the terms and conditions)
- Social media icons and social media share it buttons
- Readings and events page including an easy way to update this and share with your social networks in just a couple of clicks
- Map of bookstores who carry your books
Independent project management, process design, RFP response, and web design
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Passionate about my job, I try to cultivate partnerships with like-minded individuals who are looking to tell their story, the right way.
Professional web consultant and designer specialising in Wordpress websites for Publishing, Music and the Arts.