A multi skilled and experienced Marketing Content and Copywriter with excellent SEO skills and an imaginative flair seeks to help authors like you. I have seven years’ marketing industry experience both in-house and freelance, and am particularly skilled at web writing for blogs and content creation
For example, a key summary of my most relevant skills include:
• Five years’ experience writing content and managing social platforms for businesses writing product descriptions alongside a vast array of other marketing materials, including training materials
• A good deal of experience writing content for both on and offline, conducting interviews, writing FAQ’s finding and writing news, creating and writing landing pages, planning and writing email marketing campaigns and newsletters, writing and maintaining multiple blogs and, building and managing social media accounts
• A wide range of experience working in both digital and print formats, and being able to tailor styles for relevant markets while making use of SEO best practice
Clients know me as someone who gets things done. I thrive on creating appealing, creative and informative content and copy for niche industry markets under pressure and to deadline.
More specifically, I have a wealth of experience in web content creation, blog writing, social media management, article writing, search engine optimisation, using web analytics and am experienced using CMS systems including Wordpress and Magento. I also have a creative, proactive and enthusiastic approach to my work, and believe in delivering outstanding service to aid with long term relationship development. I am currently looking for a new opportunity to make use of my existing skills while providing opportunities to develop and grow towards the next level.
Marketing plan and branding for Author book launch campaign
Email newsletter campaign of six emails and six reminder emails
Blog campaign management and writing including SEO
Social media management of multiple platforms
SEO friendly landing page copy for marketing campaign and email sign up
Keyword focused advertising text for a campaign and a course advert
PR and search engine content writing support in co-operation with an agency
Linked-In profile rewriting and CV writing
Editing of legal employment terms and conditions documents
Building WordPress sites
•Clear and informative content using search engine optimisation including analysing and expanding keyword targeting across multiple sites
• Sourcing and writing news for blogs related to each company division ensuring each was keyword rich with relevant titles
• Using a content link building strategy to ensure relevant pages are linked, particularly internally
• Keeping up with industry developments and news including SEO best practices
• Writing marketing material for the sales, training and calibration divisions for both web and print
• Working in a web and marketing team consisting of designers, developers, managers and other writers where my input of content and SEO formed an integral part of building and creating new websites
• Tailoring writing styles for different divisions of the company and search requirements
• Writing a script for a training DVD alongside an industry expert
• Creation and management of an internal staff newsletter and production team
One Secret Changes her war forever...WW2 September 1940.During the middle of a Blitz raid on wartime London, Journalist Anna Forrester receives the phone call that will change everything.Her dying mother leaves her the diary of the long deceased aristocratic heiress Elizabeth Leyac. Just who was this Elizabeth and how did her mother come to be in possession of the dead girl’s diary? And what i... read more
London November 1940When a devastating secret is revealed, how will Anna navigate the remains of the life she has so carefully built?Following the revelations in Elizabeth Leyac’s diary and the secrets about her own life, Anna tries to return to her job in Fleet Street. But there are those who would work against her for their own gain. And has she really found out all the secrets about the Ley... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Digital marketing and social media professional with 7 years of experience across 3 of the Big 5 publishing houses.
Ben Galley is an experienced self-publishing and marketing consultant, helping authors and companies from around the world to publish books.