I have written over a dozen full-length published books, some of which have become bestsellers in my home country. My work has helped my clients win several awards and receive international recognition. Many of my clients include people you probably know, if you keep up to date with the news. I've written for thought leaders and influencers of all kinds: politicians, media contributors, entrepreneurs, psychologists, social and civil rights activists, motivational speakers, and more.
In addition to that, I've published over twenty smaller books for various clients and many articles in national and international news media such as BBC News, CNBC, Mail & Guardian, The Times, the Sunday Times, The Star, and others, and I have guided many clients through the book publishing process.
Under my own name I've published fiction: "When Twins War", a fantasy tale; and non-fiction: "Your Single Happiness" and "ALIVE".
I love my job. I get to meet interesting people and, best of all, help them to make their message loud, clear, engaging, and inspiring. I know how to make my client's voice shine.
• Common editor duties and journalism.
• Key strategising for Telkom's Do Gaming brand. Strategy for the brand included:
- Running the Do Gaming Leagues (largest video game leagues in the country);
- Developing and planning content for its network of websites;
- Social Media;
- Community management;
- Developing look and feel of the sites;
- Partnering with key brands;
• The journalist team produced about 15 articles a day, of which I would edit.
• On average, I produced about 80 content items a month, which included opinion pieces, news,
reviews, previews, PR and league match reports.
Through Intrinsic Media I have also been involved in PR strategies and content strategies (online
and print) for companies such as AfriGIS, Internet Solutions (IS), The Jo’burg Centre for Software
Engineering (JCSE), Telkom, MWEB, Multimedia Solutions, SARS and others.
I've been published in several national / international newspapers and magazines (Mail and Guardian, The Star, BBC, CNBC, Times Live, IOL Technology). I worked as a journalist and editor for South Africa's largest video game entertainment portal (Telkom Do Gaming) for seven years. My ghostwriting and editing work includes books and articles on technology, political memoirs, psychology, motivational books, books on faith, and others. I've particularly enjoyed working with leaders in African innovation, American civil rights, and politics. My own work includes fiction (fantasy, sci-fi, thrillers) and theology.
- Research for several companies and establishments
- Ghostwriting for motivational speakers, psychologists, brand consultants, and other thought leaders.
- Journalism (articles have appeared in several national and local publications)
- Columnist (columns have appeared in several national newspapers and online websites)
- Published author of several books (fiction and non-fiction)
- Ghostwriter, publishing and communications strategist, researcher for Cornerstone Church Johannesburg and New Covenant Ministries International (NCMI)
Today's Africa is an amazing place full of change and creativity, and its tech innovators are at the forefront of its transformation. That's why Silicon Valley has woken up to Africa's massive potential and clearly has its eyes set on the continent. And not only is Silicon Valley interested, but China as well.But what will it mean when the tech "big boys" of Silicon Valley and China, who have ... read more
The Meadow is burning. All hope of the twin cities of Iza-Kiêrre and Ben-Kiêrre recommitting to peace has been shattered. But when Tarkanyon the Outlander hears that the Moncoin, an ancient evil, might return in five days - and that an ancient creature in the desert may be creating this war - he sets out to find it.Meanwhile, Iza-Kiêrre is soon enveloped in a dark storm... and goblins by the t... read more
For over a thousand years the twin cities of Iza-Kiêrre and Ben-Kiêrre have upheld a covenant of peace, protecting the South of Lexedore from the Moncoin, an ancient evil of the past. But when the cities go to war, all of Lexedore is thrown into turmoil. Only Tarkanyon the Outlander can restore peace. But his journey to the cities uncovers something more sinister behind the war, and that the W... read more
Africa is ready for lift-off. The multiple challenges of the continent have fast become the catalyst for innovation on an astounding level – forming new technologies, new infrastructure, new ways of doing things, and a new narrative. Africa is a continent full of creativity, energy, and change – and much of it is thanks to the miracle of the mobile phone. In "Disrupting Africa: The rise and ri... read more
Can we be happy when we’re single? How much is marriage our decision and our effort, and how much do we leave up to God to decide? And what the heck do we do about staying pure during the wait? After struggling with his own self-worth issues and these questions, Ryan Peter found his breakthrough. The result is “Your Single Happiness”.
Are you struggling to live a holy life? Do you feel as if the goal posts keep shifting? Is there some sort of sin in your life that just won't go away? Are you tired of trying harder and harder and never succeeding? And does the "good news" seem to not be so good anymore?If you're answering "yes" to these questions then this book is for you. Instead of offering an idealistic take on holiness f... read more
- Includes footnotes explaining difficult-to-understand sea terms.- Phrases and words chosen by Stevenson in the 1883 original that we no longer use are replaced with more modern, easy-to-understand choices.- The end-result is a much easier read that keeps to the style and spirit of the original.- Original illustrations also included, as well as the original Treasure Island map.- Two diagrams ... read more
I believe in you.Those four simple words changed Andre Bronkhorst's life - and sent him on a unique, unforgettable adventure of discovering what all of us were truly made for: to walk with God.In "Walking with God" Andre shares his amazing story that will have you laughing, have you crying, and have you sitting in awe at an incredible God who loves you dearly and wants to spend every moment wi... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
If you have a story or an important idea that you're inspired to share, I can help. Our clients have titles on the NYT bestseller list!
I'm a full-time freelance writer with more than 115 books published for children and young adults. Let's tell your story together.