Close this message
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Hello! I'm a Graphic Designer from Rio de Janeiro and I create incredible book covers inspired by my carioca vision.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I started my career as a designer at the Music School of UFRJ, soon afterwards I became an assistant designer at Quiero Branding, whilst also working as a marketing analyst for Yoggi with a focus on visual communication.
Since 2016, I work exclusively as a freelance designer and I add my entrepreneurial vision to all the experience gained over the years. My work process is based on a genuinely collabMorative relationship with the customer, in which we find the best visual solution together. I also give advice on the development of brand strategy, visual identity, promotional material and any other type of communication, as required.
My favorite projects to work on involve book interior design and cover design. When I work in these kind of projects, both my Brazillianness and my sensitive side can be expressed through light and contrasting visual rhythms that make the content sound like music in a publication.
- Creation and management of campaigns to launch new flavors - concept, art direction, creation, finalization, trade planning, budget with graphics, color management, printing accompaniment, presentation of campaign for franchisees and monitoring the distribution of materials.
- Creation and Management of LSM's - concept, art direction, creation, finalization, presentation of LSM for franchisees, service and support to field consultants in LSM applications.
- Creation of layouts for online media - concept, art direction, creation, finalization.
- Development of brand strategy, visual identity, naming and verbal identity.
- Responsible for the layout and graphic production of the monthly newsletter "O Leopoldo".
- Development of visual identities for internal music events.
I am a freelance book production manager and publisher specialising in illustrated art books.
England, United Kingdom
Designer + art director, formerly with HarperCollins, where I worked on bestselling Illustrated books, specialising in cookery + lifestyle.