• Creating content across multiple formats including blogs and social media
• Developing Landing Page and optimizing it for SEM; client – www.hollywoodhomesboston.com
• Managing A/B testing of site content, including set-up, tracking and deployment
• Analyzing, creating content and page build out for campaigns distributed across all platforms including blogging, landing pages and calls-to-action using HubSpot software
• Participated in discussions of GSI’s social media strategy to promote sustainable transportation
• Researched best practices in social media and identified opportunities for implementation
• Developed effective content for Facebook by identifying relevant sources using Google Alerts, Feedly & Flipboard resulting in a 13% increase in page likes
• Produced a bi-weekly dashboard tracking social media growth using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and present information to senior management
• Worked with Business Development Manager to generate a list of potential clients by researching market behavior to understand booking trends and identify new sources of revenue
• Maintained and updated database of hotel geocodes and locations
• Managed weekly dynamic hotel rankings for Search Engine Optimization
• Analyzed trends to discover new inventory and understand seasonality of hotel bookings
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Experienced development editor with scholarly, literary, and genre expertise. Formerly W.W. Norton (social sciences); Princeton English PhD.
I work on nutrition, personal development, mind, body, spirit - everything health and lifestyle related. I'm also a qualified nutritionist.