Close this message
Boston, MA, United States
Sign up below to request a quote.
• Creating content across multiple formats including blogs and social media
• Developing Landing Page and optimizing it for SEM; client – www.hollywoodhomesboston.com
• Managing A/B testing of site content, including set-up, tracking and deployment
• Analyzing, creating content and page build out for campaigns distributed across all platforms including blogging, landing pages and calls-to-action using HubSpot software
Green Streets Initiative
• Participated in discussions of GSI’s social media strategy to promote sustainable transportation
• Researched best practices in social media and identified opportunities for implementation
• Developed effective content for Facebook by identifying relevant sources using Google Alerts, Feedly & Flipboard resulting in a 13% increase in page likes
• Produced a bi-weekly dashboard tracking social media growth using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and present information to senior management
• Worked with Business Development Manager to generate a list of potential clients by researching market behavior to understand booking trends and identify new sources of revenue
• Maintained and updated database of hotel geocodes and locations
• Managed weekly dynamic hotel rankings for Search Engine Optimization
• Analyzed trends to discover new inventory and understand seasonality of hotel bookings
I'm a freelance editor who's committed to helping authors produce the best work possible for their audiences.
Carmel, IN, United States
Experienced freelance copy editor, proofreader, and book proposal writer. Formerly of Little, Brown and Company and The Monacelli Press.
New York City