Close this message
Boston, MA, United States
Sign up below to request a quote.
• Creating content across multiple formats including blogs and social media
• Developing Landing Page and optimizing it for SEM; client – www.hollywoodhomesboston.com
• Managing A/B testing of site content, including set-up, tracking and deployment
• Analyzing, creating content and page build out for campaigns distributed across all platforms including blogging, landing pages and calls-to-action using HubSpot software
Green Streets Initiative
• Participated in discussions of GSI’s social media strategy to promote sustainable transportation
• Researched best practices in social media and identified opportunities for implementation
• Developed effective content for Facebook by identifying relevant sources using Google Alerts, Feedly & Flipboard resulting in a 13% increase in page likes
• Produced a bi-weekly dashboard tracking social media growth using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and present information to senior management
• Worked with Business Development Manager to generate a list of potential clients by researching market behavior to understand booking trends and identify new sources of revenue
• Maintained and updated database of hotel geocodes and locations
• Managed weekly dynamic hotel rankings for Search Engine Optimization
• Analyzed trends to discover new inventory and understand seasonality of hotel bookings
Editor and copy editor with almost a decade of experience helping authors produce exceptional work. Specialties: YA and romance.
Austin, TX, United States
I am a freelance editor with a passion for fiction. I love working closely with authors and publishers to bring great stories to life.
Seattle, WA, United States