• Content development for online learning.
• Editorial development and management.
• Copy-editing and proofreading.
• Writing and content production.
• Social media strategy planning and implementation.
Clients include Hart McLeod, Blue Cross, Redline Security, Pearson, Care Graphic Machinery and Elektra Media.
• Project management of educational textbooks and digital resources.
• Interpreting market needs and curriculum specifications into engaging and accessible content.
• Commissioning and editorial development of content.
• Consulting on distance e-learning projects.
• Applying pedagogy to provide effective support for teachers and students, and to achieve product USPs.
• Briefing suppliers and managing project budgets.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure products are dynamic in a competitive market.
• Copy-editing and quality checking content.
• Editorial management of content for print, online and mobile formats.
• Development and implementation of pedagogic design for OU teaching and learning materials.
• Commissioning, briefing and managing relationships with in-house media staff and freelance editors.
• Interpreting curriculum design models and devising suitable media and interactive solutions.
• Creating and updating Moodle websites, configuring tools and uploading resources.
• SEO optimisation and copywriting.
• Advising authors and module teams on content and managing project relationships.
• Ensuring that all materials meet accessibility standards.
• Project management of the publishing of education resources - including Primary English, Science and Maths print, digital and online products.
• Commissioning and pedagogic development of projects, guiding the writing and editorial process.
• Management of project schedules and budgets.
• Structural editing, copy-editing and proofreading.
• Organisation and relationship management of freelance editorial, design, digital and media suppliers.
• Coordination and briefing of artwork, media and audio.
• Management of third-party permissions and copyright.
• Inputting design and editorial amends.
• Monitor and review project schedules, workflows and processes, in conjunction with suppliers, distributors and internal contacts, for print and digital education products across the Education division.
• Project manage digital and e-book products as a supplier to external clients.
• Liaison with freelancers, overseeing copyediting.
• Troubleshooting digital issues and working with clients to achieve feasible solutions.
• Arranging testing and production of digital products.
This Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies B Paper 2: Religion, Peace and Conflict - Islam Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification content. The book is made up of topics, each covering one specification point as a visually engaging double-page spread or more. Each Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Student Book is packed with useful features to help you with your GCS... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Children's book editor with experience in editing and content production of books ranging from board to YA novels.
Senior Commissioning Picture Book Editor with 10 years experience of editing all kinds of funny, sleepy and love-filled books for children.