Close this message
New York, NY, United States
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am a New York based Editor with extensive experience acquiring, editing, and overseeing a wide-range of fiction and nonfiction from both the U.S. and abroad, and have worked with NBCC Award-winning and NYT bestselling authors.
• Solicit, read, and respond to submissions from domestic and foreign agents
• Provide line and structural edits for fiction and non-fiction titles
• Shepherd manuscripts through the production process, from acquisition to bound copy
• Develop close working relationships with authors and agents
• Review all catalog passes for content, layout, and consistency
• Write TI, catalog, and final jacket copy
• Solicit blurbs
• Write and submit translation grant proposals
• Obtain author photos for catalog and final jacket
• Work with design in creating an aesthetically representative and marketable package
• Negotiate contract conditions with agents or authors, as well as execute contracts
• Present titles at Random House sales conference
I've edited a wide variety of work—from Stephen King to the International Review of African-American Art. Let's make your work shine!
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a dedicated and methodical proofreader with an eye for detail and many years' experience in a wide variety of academic subjects.