I am a trained and highly experienced fiction developmental editor, copy-editor and proofreader who will provide a fresh pair of eyes, sound editorial judgment and a friendly, collaborative approach to working with you on your project.
I am well-versed in North American and British writing styles, and can edit stories written for a wide range of purposes and audiences. My background in philosophy and literary theory enables me to spot inconsistent writing and edit for a wide variety of reading levels, as well as giving me the expertise to correct typos and formatting errors in a text.
Whether you're looking for a proofreader to look over your spelling, grammar and formatting, or whether you require a comprehensive copy-edit or structural editing for readability, consistency, narrative flow and style, I can provide your story with the attention it needs to become a polished and professional final product.
I am a member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP), and I abide by their code of conduct.
• Collaborating with various types of clients to assess the scope of each project, agree on the appropriate level of editorial services required, and set timelines and budgets.
• Providing proofreading, copy-editing, structural editing, formatting and reference-checking services for works of fiction in the literary, young adult, science fiction, fantasy, romance and erotica genres.
• Suggesting textual changes and responding to queries in a diplomatic and professional manner.
• Managing my time between multiple projects simultaneously and working to strict deadlines.
• Clients include: Independent authors, publishers and academics.
A childhood marred by tragedy. An uncertain future. One summer that changes everything.After losing her mother in a tragic accident, Hannah Tatum grows up wanting nothing more than to be a good girl. At twenty-one, she has her whole future planned out. She’ll help her dad with their ranch until her childhood sweetheart finishes university. They’ll get married, take over the ranch, and live hap... read more
Fatherhood in 40-Minute Snapshots is a collection of parenting articles that explore the challenges and joys of being a father. Each snapshot, written during the author’s 40-minute commuter train ride to work, reveals a particular moment in time: preparing for the birth of his twins, what he wished he’d known before their birth, getting them to sleep through the night, and discovering new ways... read more
'Tooh Time is Party Time!' is a children's book for children Teeth-Care. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the authority on children's oral health, recommends parents brushing their children's teeth for two minutes, twice a day. The goal of this book is to successfully create and maintain this routine between parents and child by obtaining the child's cooperation while it turns to a... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.