Close this message
Orlando, FL, United States
I'm currently a publishing acquisitions editor, but I also do freelance work in fiction, nonfiction, and technical. 6+ years of writing exp.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm a freelance writer, ghostwriter, and editor who works for a publishing company as an acquisitions editor. I also have experience in the entertainment industry.
·Read and evaluate manuscripts
·Communicate with authors and vendors
·Make book proposals and contracts
·Edit and proofread manuscripts (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and children's stories)
·Put books in the marketplace
·Publishing marketing (including social media, Amazon, and other sales)
·Write screenplays for production
·Alter short stories
·Edit books (fiction, biography, science fiction, fantasy, literary)
· Creates magazine schedule and manages workflow of editors
· Drafts feedback, acceptance, and rejection letters to send to authors and artists
· Secures funding and acquires costs from different vendors
· Reads, analyzes, and edits all fiction work sent in
· Keeps all other departments on task
· Works with the printer to get the magazine out on time
·Reads and edits fiction stories
·Read and edit fiction works
·Work with other editors on stories
If you have a story or an important idea that you're inspired to share, I can help. Our clients have titles on the NYT bestseller list!
Conifer, United States
Versatile author and ghostwriter specializing in romance, NA and YA fiction
New York, NY, United States