I'm a freelance writer, ghostwriter, and editor who works for a publishing company as an acquisitions editor. I also have experience in the entertainment industry.
·Read and evaluate manuscripts
·Communicate with authors and vendors
·Make book proposals and contracts
·Edit and proofread manuscripts (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and children's stories)
·Put books in the marketplace
·Publishing marketing (including social media, Amazon, and other sales)
·Write screenplays for production
·Alter short stories
·Edit books (fiction, biography, science fiction, fantasy, literary)
· Creates magazine schedule and manages workflow of editors
· Drafts feedback, acceptance, and rejection letters to send to authors and artists
· Secures funding and acquires costs from different vendors
· Reads, analyzes, and edits all fiction work sent in
· Keeps all other departments on task
· Works with the printer to get the magazine out on time
·Reads and edits fiction stories
·Read and edit fiction works
·Work with other editors on stories
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm a Sunday Times bestselling Author, Ghostwriter and Journalist, who specialises in mass-market historical, wartime women's fiction.
I'm a professional writer, ghostwriter, and coauthor. I specialize in memoirs and women's fiction, infusing stories with power and beauty.