Hi there! My name is Diana Lopez, and I've been a multidisciplinary designer and developer for over a decade, working on a broad range of websites, apps, graphic design, and social media assets for dozens of clients over the years.
I work to empower creative people with meaningful branding that resonates with the right people and a user-friendly and conversion-optimized website that leads to more sales and hopefully an expansive effect on your life, experiences, impact, and career.
The last book I read was May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein. I wrote a book too, called Kawaii Tarot, which is published by Sterling.
• Created brand systems based on existing logos with cohesive color schemes, typography, and graphic elements.
• Conducted and synthesized market & user research interviews.
• Designed wireframes and prototypes for websites and apps.
• Developed and released an iOS and Android app with the Ionic Framework. (Angular.)
• Developed portfolio website with React.
• Designed and developed marketing websites in HTML & CSS. (Sass.)
• Designed ecommerce and membership websites that integrated with WordPress.
• Created content outlines to guide clients with content strategy.
• Worked with brand designers and product designers to design UI for content websites and apps.
• Created logo and brand system for ScreenJunkie’s premium service.
• Designed banner ads.
• Designed UI for internal CMS.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Having worked promoting many clients I can use knowledge, research and testing to deliver a beautiful, effective site for your publication.
Hi, I design HQ websites for authors based in wordpress. I have over 10 years of experience and I can help with any genre!