Short on hours in the day to manage all of your authorpreneurial endeavors? Outsource the legwork to me and I can be your new author assistant! My domain includes:
- Fact-checking & background research
- Market and genre research
- Marketing & promotion legwork
- Beta reading, proofreading & basic/preliminary line & developmental editing
- Social media – Creating, posting &/or promoting content
- Blogs and newsletters – Writing, editing &/or promoting
- Email & calendar management
- Mailing list creation & management
- Formatting legwork for working manuscripts, & for uploading to Amazon & ebook distributors
- Spanish to English translations & other Spanish language work
- Other administrative, research & promotional tasks as needed!
I'm organized, motivated and reliable. With a master's degree in the arts and experience teaching language, I know my way around books, language and research ferociously.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Collaborative editor and bestselling ghostwriter with 15 years of publishing experience, specializing in memoir and how-to.
Freelance editor and collaborator who has worked with major publishing houses and specializes in memoirs, self-help, and inspirational books