Close this message
Charleston, SC, United States
An Indie author providing services in research, basic editing, proofing, marketing, social media, and Spanish to English translation.
Sign up below to request a quote.
Short on hours in the day to manage all of your authorpreneurial endeavors? Outsource the legwork to me and I can be your new author assistant! My domain includes:
- Fact-checking & background research
- Market and genre research
- Marketing & promotion legwork
- Beta reading, proofreading & basic/preliminary line & developmental editing
- Social media – Creating, posting &/or promoting content
- Blogs and newsletters – Writing, editing &/or promoting
- Email & calendar management
- Mailing list creation & management
- Formatting legwork for working manuscripts, & for uploading to Amazon & ebook distributors
- Spanish to English translations & other Spanish language work
- Other administrative, research & promotional tasks as needed!
I'm organized, motivated and reliable. With a master's degree in the arts and experience teaching language, I know my way around books, language and research ferociously.
Every sentence matters! My passion is helping your words shine, whether you're at the beginning of your project or you need a final polish.
Berkley, United States
A seasoned non-fiction editor with 26 years' experience in the publishing industry, 11 of which in-house before going freelance.