Close this message
Charleston, SC, United States
An Indie author providing services in research, basic editing, proofing, marketing, social media, and Spanish to English translation.
Sign up below to request a quote.
Short on hours in the day to manage all of your authorpreneurial endeavors? Outsource the legwork to me and I can be your new author assistant! My domain includes:
- Fact-checking & background research
- Market and genre research
- Marketing & promotion legwork
- Beta reading, proofreading & basic/preliminary line & developmental editing
- Social media – Creating, posting &/or promoting content
- Blogs and newsletters – Writing, editing &/or promoting
- Email & calendar management
- Mailing list creation & management
- Formatting legwork for working manuscripts, & for uploading to Amazon & ebook distributors
- Spanish to English translations & other Spanish language work
- Other administrative, research & promotional tasks as needed!
I'm organized, motivated and reliable. With a master's degree in the arts and experience teaching language, I know my way around books, language and research ferociously.
Editor with over ten years of experience, formerly of one of the big five. Specializing in all genres of fiction!
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a proofreader, copy editor, and developmental editor, specializing in historical & romance fiction, & nonfiction.
Hendersonville, NC, United States