Close this message
I am an aspiring editor looking to gain experience in a creative setting.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am a recent graduate in English Literature and Creative Writing from the University of Kent and, following working as a manager in the licensed trade industry, I am looking to apply my passion and skills to a career within publishing.
- I have created content for marketing materials used to promote weekly or one off events, food or drinks offers.
- Proofread materials used to promote the bar.
- Updated social media accounts for the bar.
- Created a promo team used to help update social media for the bar and to promote events by distributing flyers.
- Conducted market research for a new menu and created a business plan for the following academic year in order to improve and boost service.
- I have improved upon the last year’s events by assessing what went well and what did not and then adapting to this information.
- Acted as the main point of contact for the bar including answering phone calls, emails, attending meetings and setting up new contacts for the bar.
- Completed general administrative duties including filling in invoices, internal transfers, invoice requests, reviewing maintenance quotes and recorded and monitored personnel information
Author and editor of children's fiction and ELT children's readers and coursebooks.
London, United Kingdom
I'm an enthusiastic freelance editor with experience across the industry--bookselling, marketing, publicity, agency, editorial, and writing.
New Jersey, United States