Close this message
I am an aspiring editor looking to gain experience in a creative setting.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am a recent graduate in English Literature and Creative Writing from the University of Kent and, following working as a manager in the licensed trade industry, I am looking to apply my passion and skills to a career within publishing.
- I have created content for marketing materials used to promote weekly or one off events, food or drinks offers.
- Proofread materials used to promote the bar.
- Updated social media accounts for the bar.
- Created a promo team used to help update social media for the bar and to promote events by distributing flyers.
- Conducted market research for a new menu and created a business plan for the following academic year in order to improve and boost service.
- I have improved upon the last year’s events by assessing what went well and what did not and then adapting to this information.
- Acted as the main point of contact for the bar including answering phone calls, emails, attending meetings and setting up new contacts for the bar.
- Completed general administrative duties including filling in invoices, internal transfers, invoice requests, reviewing maintenance quotes and recorded and monitored personnel information
Content editor, fact checker, copy editor, and proofreader, with a focus on nonfiction, particularly in the educational field.
Boca Raton, FL, United States
A freelance editor with experience working for a big five publisher on a broad range of literary and historical fiction as well as memoir
Brooklyn, NY, United States