- Own the content experience for Office 365 enterprise onboarding.
- Building content customization and automation system as a modern form of software documentation.
- Develop storyboards and curriculum for web and in-person learning.
- Freelance technical writer developing professional exams, coursework, and whitepapers for Fortune 500 companies.
- Author of two books on investing in early stage businesses (2015, 2016)
- Blog and article writer for TechCrunch, StartupGrind, GeekWire, Benzinga, SeekingAlpha, and other media outlets.
- Author of two technical books on Exchange Server 2007 (2008)
- Technical editor of two books on Microsoft technology
- Analyst for Ziff Davis and Ferris Research
Dramatically improve your implementation and administration of Exchange Server 2007 with the PowerShell tips contained in Professional Windows® PowerShellTM for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1. Discover the ins and outs of PowerShell, including how to deploy, configure, manage, and maintain your Exchange environment. Explore Windows PowerShell and the Exchange Server 2007 Management Shell ... read more
Get your mission-critical messaging and collaboration systems up and running with the essential guide to deploying and managing Exchange Server 2007, now updated for SP1. This comprehensive administrator’s reference covers the full range of server and client deployments, unified communications, security features, performance optimization, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. It also include... read more
Startup investors are achieving 20%, 40%, and higher rates of return. Whether you’re investing in early-stage companies, raising capital for your startup, or just interested in how angel investors really make their money, Startup Wealth will unravel the mystery surrounding startup capital. STARTUP WEALTH delivers engaging interviews with early- stage investors in Google, Invisalign, ZipCar, Ub... read more
How to Make Money Investing in Pre-IPO Stocks: An Investors’ Guide to Building Wealth in Private CompaniesBuild wealth like billionaire investor Chris Sacca by investing in Pre-IPO shares of private companies. How to Make Money Investing in Pre-IPO Stocks outlines the changing legal landscape that is creating an opportunity for every day investors to invest in private companies and profit.Betw... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.