I have always considered myself "a writer," but I've spent a lot of time helping others with their own writing. Over the years I've served as a proofreader, writing tutor and sounding board. My hope is to continue helping others express themselves in a clear and concise way.
• Identified IT market trends, business issues and opportunities impacting HPEFS target customers by analyzing business metrics, market data, as well as primary and secondary research; utilized resulting insights to guide sales force strategy
• Developed Sales Enablement Framework to guide sales team’s customer conversations, resulting in increased solution-based selling and long-term partnerships
• Led company-wide Rebrand Initiative due to the HP Inc. / HP Enterprise separation; developed employee training on the new brand and values as well as systematic approach to online and offline rebranding updates
• Created “Grow the Business” initiative to foster concept development and ideation within the Marketing and Communications team; resulting strategies were used to train and develop worldwide sales force
• Drove operational excellence by establishing and maintaining a marketing, editorial, event and research calendar; project management reduced delays of campaign and initiative launches
• Developed a three-year plan for integration of a permanent fried food menu in all restaurants to capitalize on the growing consumer desire for craveable foods
• Formed strategic concepts for the positioning of products currently in development based on product build, focus group studies and sales goals; positioning was used to plan 2013 calendar and direct creative agency’s advertising
• Led a cross-functional ideation with Taco Bell leadership to name an original and distinctive taco product
• Planned and launched integrated marketing campaigns for FedEx Brand, FedEx Office, FedExCup, NFL, NASCAR, Freight and Smartpost; in charge of strategy for $100mm+ FedEx account
• Allocated expenditure targets and supervised the coordination of 8 international agencies to ensure compliance with budgets and goals of FedEx’s first ever worldwide campaign that resulted in 150% budget increase for 2011 campaign
• Prepared monthly budget reports on all media activity for client issuance; reports were used to facilitate financial reviews with FedEx brand team and lead to strategy shifts, such as the 2010 focus on FedEx Office Rebrand campaign
• Managed cross-functional teams including creative agency, public relations agency and other media vendors to ensure proper delivery of client’s communication objectives
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
PhD creative writer and editor for general, trade, and academic content. I edit in Chicago, MLA, APA, AP, and GPO. Chicago is my favorite.
I am a qualified copy editor, proofreader and manuscript appraiser, with four years' experience in the industry.