Close this message
Austin, TX, United States
MBA with a passion for reading and writing. Currently proofreading for the Danish publishing house, Lindhardt & Ringhof.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I have always considered myself "a writer," but I've spent a lot of time helping others with their own writing. Over the years I've served as a proofreader, writing tutor and sounding board. My hope is to continue helping others express themselves in a clear and concise way.
• Identified IT market trends, business issues and opportunities impacting HPEFS target customers by analyzing business metrics, market data, as well as primary and secondary research; utilized resulting insights to guide sales force strategy
• Developed Sales Enablement Framework to guide sales team’s customer conversations, resulting in increased solution-based selling and long-term partnerships
• Led company-wide Rebrand Initiative due to the HP Inc. / HP Enterprise separation; developed employee training on the new brand and values as well as systematic approach to online and offline rebranding updates
• Created “Grow the Business” initiative to foster concept development and ideation within the Marketing and Communications team; resulting strategies were used to train and develop worldwide sales force
• Drove operational excellence by establishing and maintaining a marketing, editorial, event and research calendar; project management reduced delays of campaign and initiative launches
• Developed a three-year plan for integration of a permanent fried food menu in all restaurants to capitalize on the growing consumer desire for craveable foods
• Formed strategic concepts for the positioning of products currently in development based on product build, focus group studies and sales goals; positioning was used to plan 2013 calendar and direct creative agency’s advertising
• Led a cross-functional ideation with Taco Bell leadership to name an original and distinctive taco product
• Planned and launched integrated marketing campaigns for FedEx Brand, FedEx Office, FedExCup, NFL, NASCAR, Freight and Smartpost; in charge of strategy for $100mm+ FedEx account
• Allocated expenditure targets and supervised the coordination of 8 international agencies to ensure compliance with budgets and goals of FedEx’s first ever worldwide campaign that resulted in 150% budget increase for 2011 campaign
• Prepared monthly budget reports on all media activity for client issuance; reports were used to facilitate financial reviews with FedEx brand team and lead to strategy shifts, such as the 2010 focus on FedEx Office Rebrand campaign
• Managed cross-functional teams including creative agency, public relations agency and other media vendors to ensure proper delivery of client’s communication objectives
Sasha is an editor and wordsmith who can help your writing project—short or long, nonfiction or fiction—reach its fullest potential.
New Orleans, United States
Editor working on literary fiction, historical, commercial and women's fiction, as well as narrative non-fiction.
New York City, NY, United States