Close this message
Toronto, ON, Canada
With over 20 years of experience as a book designer, I have enjoyed working with major publishers and authors throughout North America.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am freelance graphic designer and illustrator located in Toronto. I have relished the challenges of the design industry for over 20 years experience as a book cover designer, working with major publishers such as St. Martins, Harlequin and Sourcebooks. I take great pride in my knowledge and accomplishments as an award-winning designer and as an expert on the Mac creative platform. Quietly self-confident, my approach to every project is always thorough, exploring every direction to satisfy the requirements of my clients.
• Principal—Design, Illustration and Art Direction.
• Designs and illustrates mass-market/trade/Hardcover book covers.
• Conceptualises and creates designs for various type of sales and marketing collateral including ads
(for print and web), web banners, flash animated ads catalogues, flyers, brochures.
• Manages all administrative tasks including, purchasing, bookkeeping and scheduling and invoicing.
• Clients include St.Martins Press, Harlequin Enterprises Ltd., Sourcebooks, Flux Books, Llewellyn World
wide-Midnight Ink, Maple Tree Press, CSPI Women’s Press, North York Aquatic Club.
• Senior Designer and Manager— Managed 7 in-house designers & 2 freelance designers.
• Managed workflow within the Design department to stay in line with production schedules.
• Evaluated performance of the team members.
• Designed and illustrated mass-market/Trade/Hardcover books
• Conceptualised and created designs for various type of sales and marketing collateral including ads
(for print and web), banners, flashes catalogues, flyers, brochures, shelf talkers, POP materials
I’m an experienced and multi-skilled graphic designer, printmaker and craft bookbinder. I design, make and absorb books. It's a book thing.
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
I'm an editorial designer. I create book covers with strong typography and custom lettering for both fiction and non-fiction titles.