Specializing in photo shoot production, usage rights, image selection and editing for creative professionals, art directors and photographers. Areas of interest include; Health and Ftness, Culinary Arts/Food and Lifestyle
I make Art Director's visions come to life
Work with creative professionals to create compelling imagery for use in editorial, promotional and advertising needs, both in print and online.
• Co-produced and directed a series of holiday videos of the City of Allentown by highlighting the newly renovated center city area, retail stores and restaurants.
• Created monthly online marketing campaign, What’s for Dinner, for a gourmet food retailer to increase brand and market share by developing and photographing recipes that utilize select products.
• Edit photographer's websites and print portfolios and self-promotional material.
Photo Editor to commercial photographers by mentoring photographers on design and shoot production skills, website and print portfolio editing for photographers.
• Built department to include 15 clients in 6 months by performing outreach consultations.
• Wrote blog post of Mentoring Photographers.
Work with in-house design teams to create award-winning book titles and promotional material designed to promote the sale of magazine, book, DVD titles.
• Saved $20,000 + by creating a complementary agreement template for freelance artwork. Drafted 75
contracts for the book Martin Guitars. Agreement was later adapted for company-wide use.
• Saved over $25,000 with inclusion of 50 new photographs at no cost for the book Meals That Heal.
• Pioneered standardization of shared cookbook shoot production, reducing costs by 20% per project while
increasing brand exposure.
• Led negotiations on promotional rights for stock photos, magazine covers for use on TV, product
placement in movies, and 3rd party advertising.
• Negotiated model agency fees to reprint books for international distribution and foreign language rights.
• Selected as core team member to develop in-house Digital Asset Management System. Provided input on
search functionalities, digital file labeling, and metadata requirements.
• Produced video and still photo assignment for Runner’s World, Yoga for Runners DVD, project with a limited budget by sharing internal department resources, including drone technology.
• Produced simultaneous still photo and video shoots for Men’s Health, MetaShred DVD series by coordinating participants’ travel plans, hiring creative talent, and photographers within budget.
• Directed cover photo shoot for a NewYorkTimesBestseller, 8 Minutes in the Morning, by selecting and hiring creative talent and negotiating all fees and usage rights. Achieved highest sub-license book rights profit in company history.
Beat diabetes and lose weight!Ask any doctor or nutritionist who treats patients with diabetes: the first focus for controlling the disease is a healthy eating plan. But typical diabetic eating plans have been all about what you can't eat and what to do if you fall prey to a craving for foods you shouldn't have.But now a typical day in the life of a diabetic might start with a smoked salmon-an... read more
Lose weight the Jorge Cruise way!Each morning for 4 weeks, you'll roll out of bed, review Jorge Cruise's motivational messages, complete just two revolutionary and effective strength-training Cruise Moves designed for your body size, and that's it! No equipment. No aerobics. No gym memberships. No strained back or knees. No hassles. Learn about Jorge's all-new eating system that includes every... read more
(Book). A Martin acoustic guitar is the beloved instrument of millions of fans and famous players worldwide. Starting with the early days in New York circa 1833, this fabled story comes to life in the long-awaited revision of the seminal Martin History book. Originally published in 1975, this new edition is completely updated and re-designed by well-known industry experts. Part of a two-book s... read more
Organic foods are the fastest-growing trend in cooking. In Your Organic Kitchen, nationally known chef and restauranteur Jesse Ziff Cool shows you the how's and why's of cooking with organics, from stocking your organic pantry to combining seasonal flavors and creating exciting, elegant dishes. Best of all, she offers up a treasure trove of 160 magnificent recipes that reflect her love of food... read more
The South Beach Diet Cookbook
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Experienced print book designer / compositor specializing in photography, medical/nursing, computer, cookbooks, and other non-fiction.
I am a book designer and production artist. Current clients include Peachpit Press, Callisto Media, and Rosenfeld Media.