• Proofread or edit all marketing content: catalogs, emails, brochures, postcards, video scripts, white papers, articles, web pages, ads for outside publications, and more
• Maintain and regularly update house style sheet based on Chicago Manual of Style
• Proofread labels, packages, boxes, store displays, and other
marketing content associated with clients’ products
• Write, copyedit, or proofread internal company documents
• Edit or proofread deliverables according to client, AMA, or house style
• Annotate digital and nondigital advertising and educational deliverables, including core visual aids, sales guides, slide decks, and training brochures
• Interview patients and write their stories for client-sponsored presentations
• Fact check all medical data and claims in copy for clarity and accuracy; search references and create citations via online resources such as PubMed.gov and ClinicalTrials.gov
• Select stories, report on medical research, copyedit, write headlines, design layout
• Correspond with authors; lead staff and freelancers
• Coordinate, write, edit, and publish web content
• Speak at conferences and other venues; lead writing workshops
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a proofreader, copy editor, and developmental editor, specializing in historical fiction, romance fiction, and nonfiction.
Editor of Best-selling books (NYT / WSJ / USA Today), Publishing Consultant, Literature Doctorate, fluent in Italian.