• Thirty-plus years of editing professionally:
Publications have included books, newsletters, magazines, websites, newspapers, and nearly all types of marketing materials.
• As an editor, I have focused solely on serving the book publishing industry since 2016, while editing more than sixty books for traditional publishing companies and individuals.
• My collaborations have included fiction and non-fiction, ranging from detective and mystery romance novels to inspirational and recovery curriculum.
• After working with publishing companies, clergy, addiction recovery coaches, television personalities, singer/songwriters, and just people wanting to make a difference, I've honed my skills to where they're all inclusive. Most importantly, I understand publishing needs from a publisher's viewpoint, as well as an author's.
• My extensive marketing background gives me tremendous insight into the art of targeting books for specific markets.