• Copyedit articles on the video game industry prior to publication
• Edit e-learning projects, technical documentation, and website copy prior to publication
• Provide course design feedback
• Contribute to subcontracting company's style guide
• Research, write, edit, and test e-learning projects with a team of writers, SMEs, and engineers
• Write and edit in multiple formats, including Word, PowerPoint, and Articulate Storyline and Quizmaker
• Wrote an administrator's guide for installing the company's widget on personal websites
• Rewrote the company knowledge base for the client and contractor audiences
• Rewrote customer communications for policy violations
• Edited web-based training projects, technical documentation, and website copy prior to publication
• Provided course design feedback
• Contributed to subcontracting company's style guide
• Researched, wrote, edited, and tested online courses with a team of writers, SMEs, and engineers
• Wrote and edited in multiple formats, including Word, PowerPoint, and Articulate Storyline and Quizmaker
• Wrote and updated user, system administrator, and project administrator guides for proprietary software
• Developed company style guide
• Edited content and designed new site maps for two of the company's websites
• Edited and maintained thesauri and taxonomies on chemistry, civil engineering, medicine, TV & motion picture engineering, and physics
Twenty never-before-published short stories span the worlds of science fiction and fantasy, inviting readers of both genres to lose themselves in tales sometimes humorous, sometimes terrifying, and always engrossing. Sword & Laser hosts Veronica Belmont and Tom Merritt hand-picked their favorite stories, plucked directly from the brains of the S&L audience. From living space ships to hapless t... read more
The stellar system is run by the Corporation for mining purposes. It was taken over, some say stolen, from the Pioneers. Everyone's an employee and you're born into your pay grade. What happens when a young man is thrust into a position of power by an accident of birth? What secrets are hidden by the Corporation? Can one boy create a new way to live?
Desert Standard Time is a humorous memoir from Greg Brannan. It looks at the silliness of life in the middle of nowhere. A place where he resourcefully spent his youth, misspent his adolescence, and launched an unlikely career. That career ultimately convinced him that the hills of Hollywood were even wilder than the Arizona desert from which he came.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
From bestselling business titles to novels and short story collections, I've helped authors polish their prose for over a decade.
I am a novelist and editor, literary consultant and writing coach who specialises in assessing and editing fiction and mentoring authors.