Close this message
Seattle, WA, United States
Give me your tired, your poorly written, your huddled paragraphs yearning to be free...
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am a bibliophile and wordsmith who loves digging into the minutiae of texts.
See LinkedIn profile for editorial experience.
Other Half Media
• Provide copy and content editing for submitted articles with a rapid turnaround time.
• Pitch, research, compose, and publish both long-form and short articles based on timely topics for WordPress based site.
• Craft visually appealing and humorous header images which meld pithy, comedic text with images that reinforce the joke and provide graphic pop.
• Reviewed between 5-15 incoming submissions of prose weekly.
• Lead group discussions that give feedback for writers and determine which pieces would be published under a strict deadline.
• Compiled quantifiable metrics on group reactions to submitted works to make final determinations on what was published.
• Cooperatively copy edited and proofread full magazine once content was determined.
Dedicated and passionate editor at independent publisher. Edits fiction, nonfiction across creative and analytical genres.
Charleston, SC, United States
Creative, compassionate, precision-based developmental editing and supportive, no-nonsense book coaching since 2009.