Close this message
Seattle, WA, United States
Give me your tired, your poorly written, your huddled paragraphs yearning to be free...
Sign up below to request a quote.
I am a bibliophile and wordsmith who loves digging into the minutiae of texts.
See LinkedIn profile for editorial experience.
• Provide copy and content editing for submitted articles with a rapid turnaround time.
• Pitch, research, compose, and publish both long-form and short articles based on timely topics for WordPress based site.
• Craft visually appealing and humorous header images which meld pithy, comedic text with images that reinforce the joke and provide graphic pop.
• Reviewed between 5-15 incoming submissions of prose weekly.
• Lead group discussions that give feedback for writers and determine which pieces would be published under a strict deadline.
• Compiled quantifiable metrics on group reactions to submitted works to make final determinations on what was published.
• Cooperatively copy edited and proofread full magazine once content was determined.
Experienced developmental editor - I love all genres! Dedicated to assessing & improving manuscripts for readability and marketability.
Chicago, IL, United States
Traditionally published biographer and ghostwriter, now working as an editor of memoirs, how-tos, and fiction with a twist.
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom