Close this message
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm a freelance editor with over five years of experience both in house and as a freelancer. I have edited several works of fiction and non-fiction. While I work on a freelance basis for publishers and literary agents, I get a great deal of joy from working with independent authors.
I specialise in literary fiction, romance/erotica, fantasy and surrealism. Send me your manuscripts!
I am a freelance editor and writer able to provide copy-editing, proofreading, developmental editing, copywriting, digital book creation, and blog or other content writing services.
Intermediate Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
Coombes Moylett Maclean Literary Agency - work with authors to develop fiction and non-fiction.
ER Books - work with authors to develop fiction and non-fiction.
Erotic Review Magazine - write articles, edit articles, select and edit fiction
Here Comes Everyone
Kingston University - Global Environmental Issues textbook
Rosa Mundi Press
PhD students working in English as a second language
Postdoctoral researchers/academics accepted into academic journals
I am always very happy to try new things, but my customers are most often:
• Fiction authors – both independent and referred by a publisher or agency.
• Non-fiction authors – both independent and referred by a publisher or agency.
• PhD candidates, postdoctoral researchers and academics working in English as a second language – theses, books and papers.
• Copy-writing for businesses expanding into an English-speaking market.
Please get in touch for assistance with all your writing and editorial needs!
Publisher of erotica, romance and other stories related to the human condition.
Public Library of Science
• People management and supervision.
• Copy-editing, copy-writing and proofreading.
• Ensure papers smoothly proceed from submission through peer review to production and publication.
• Manage projects to improve journal performance, working with Senior Editors to create workflows, providing supporting statistics, and monitoring progress.
• Maintain good relationships with vendors, authors, academic editors and reviewers.
• I attend conferences, talks and events on behalf of PLOS and represent the company externally.
Editor, copy-editor and proofreader, formerly editor at Orion Books. Now working with authors to help them achieve their writing goals.
Detail-oriented copy editor specializing in Chicago Manual of Style standards. Efficient and able to manage multiple projects.
Oradell, NJ, United States