I'm a freelance editor with over five years of experience both in house and as a freelancer. I have edited several works of fiction and non-fiction. While I work on a freelance basis for publishers and literary agents, I get a great deal of joy from working with independent authors.
I specialise in literary fiction, romance/erotica, fantasy and surrealism. Send me your manuscripts!
I am a freelance editor and writer able to provide copy-editing, proofreading, developmental editing, copywriting, digital book creation, and blog or other content writing services.
Intermediate Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
Coombes Moylett Maclean Literary Agency - work with authors to develop fiction and non-fiction.
ER Books - work with authors to develop fiction and non-fiction.
Erotic Review Magazine - write articles, edit articles, select and edit fiction
Here Comes Everyone
Kingston University - Global Environmental Issues textbook
Rosa Mundi Press
PhD students working in English as a second language
Postdoctoral researchers/academics accepted into academic journals
I am always very happy to try new things, but my customers are most often:
• Fiction authors – both independent and referred by a publisher or agency.
• Non-fiction authors – both independent and referred by a publisher or agency.
• PhD candidates, postdoctoral researchers and academics working in English as a second language – theses, books and papers.
• Copy-writing for businesses expanding into an English-speaking market.
Please get in touch for assistance with all your writing and editorial needs!
Publisher of erotica, romance and other stories related to the human condition.
• People management and supervision.
• Copy-editing, copy-writing and proofreading.
• Ensure papers smoothly proceed from submission through peer review to production and publication.
• Manage projects to improve journal performance, working with Senior Editors to create workflows, providing supporting statistics, and monitoring progress.
• Maintain good relationships with vendors, authors, academic editors and reviewers.
• I attend conferences, talks and events on behalf of PLOS and represent the company externally.
Global Environmental Issues, second edition builds on the popularity of the first edition, viewing global environmental problems as complex issues with a network of causes, influenced by a range of actors with differing priorities. The book recognises that science underpins much of what happens in society and therefore it is important to be able to interpret the environmental and social conseq... read more
One Day the Devil is a dark and erotic fairy tale in which our unnamed protagonist, with tongue firmly in cheek (and other places) engages with The Devil and enters his world of sensory pleasures. Raising one carefully plucked eyebrow at The Devil’s attempts to seduce her into ever more absurd forms of carnal knowledge, our heroine indulges in the eroticism inherent in art, music, food, and li... read more
In the sharp bright Spring of 1981 a young girl with flaxen hair and an open heart arrives at Malpensa, a shabby airport on the industrial outskirts of Milan. Brimful of excitement and trepidation and wholly unprepared, she has come to teach English to the sophisticates of this Northern Italian city, and of course receives a sentimental and sexual education of her own.This elegant erotica is J... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.