Close this message
Cambridge, MA, United States
Developmental editor, copyeditor, line editor, researcher, fact-checker, writer coach.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm an editor---developmental editing, copyediting, line editing---who also fact-checks, performs research, and does writer coaching.
Granat Editorial Services
Editorial services for a wide range of businesses and individuals.
Books edited include the following:
• Switzerland's Differentiated European Integration (Sabine Jenni), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming, 2016.
• Talent Marketing in Emerging Market Firms (Marina Latukha), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Representations of European Citizenship Since 1951 (Stefanie Pukallus), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Mediated Identities and New Journalism in the Arab World (Aziz Douai et al.), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Development of Consumer Finance in East Asia (Wang Guogang, Zeng Gang, Xuan Xiaoying [Eds.]), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Multiculturalism, Higher Education and Intercultural Communication (Damian Spiteri), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Transnational Philanthropy (Thomas Adam), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• The Second French Republic 1848–1852: A Political Reinterpretation (Christopher Guyver), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Indian Indenture in the Danish West Indies, 1863-1873 (Lomarsh Roopnarine), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Interculturality in Education (Fred Dervin), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Myth and Narrative in International Politics: An Interpretative Approach to the Study of International Relations (Berit Bliesemann de Guevara), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Mining Wars: Corporate Expansion and Labor Violence in the Western Desert, 1876–1920 (Kenneth Underwood), forthcoming 2016.
• The Spiritual Tradition in Eastern Christianity: Ascetic Psychology, Mystical Experience, and Physical Practices (David T. Bradford), forthcoming 2015.
• Finding a Rhythm: Basketball Scoring Fundamentals Based on Science (Steve Watkins), 2012.
• Victims and Perpetrators: Public Memory of Slavery in the South Atlantic (Ana Lucia Araujo), manuscript first draft, 2010.
• The Mystery of Predestination: According to Scripture, the Church, and St Thomas Aquinas (John Salza), TAN Books, 2010.
• The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker’s Transformation (The Yoga-Sūtra Sequence Decoded)(Suhas Tambe), 2010.
• Tracing the Economic Transformation of Turkey from the 1920s to EU Accession (Tevfik F. Nas), 2007.
• American Education, Democracy, and the Second World War (Dorn), 2007.
• Doctor Deals (Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA), 2014.
• Leading the Nigerian Education Community to Success: A Compendium of Leadership Insights for Policy Makers, Educational Administrators, School Principals, Teachers, Parents, and Students of Education (Olukayode Olusunmade), 2014.
• Total Compensation: A Practical Guide to Federal Employee Benefits (Brian Patrick Kuhn, CFP®), 2013.
• Becoming a Top Producer (Eric Reininger), 2012.
• Advice Is for Winners (Raul Valdes-Perez), 2012.
• Entrepreneur Unleashed (Gregory S. Downing), 2011.
• Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki), reissue, 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Cashflow Quadrant (Robert Kiyosaki), reissue, 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Unfair Advantage (Robert Kiyosaki), 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Making It All Work: A Pocket Guide to Sustain Improvement and Anchor Change (John Roland Schultz), manuscript first draft, 2010.
• The Project Manager's Guide to Making Successful Decisions (Powell and Buede) 2008.
• Missing Data: A Gentle Introduction (Figueredo, McKnight, McKnight, and Sidani), Guilford, 2007.
• My Life through the Glory and Pain of the Formation of My Nation: Autobiography of Abdirazak Haji Hussein (Translated by Abdisalam Issa-Salwe), forthcoming 2015.
• Studying in the United States and Living the American Dream: 12 Steps to Success (Mekebeb Negerie, D.PH., MPH), 2014.
• My Life: A Fatherless Great-Grandfather Looks Back (Manuel Curado Mira), 2013.
• Memories from Bosnia (Nadzija Gajic-Sikiric, M.D.), 2008.
• 24 Hours at a Time: Life as a Dallas Firefighter-Paramedic (Jay Adair), 2012.
• The Department of Infernal Affairs: The Exposed Underbelly of the International Monetary Fund (Maya Touviere), 2012.
• The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker's Transformation (Suhas Tambe), 2012.
• Whose Little Girl Is This? (De Quien Es Esta Nina?)(Maria Flores-Sperling), 2009. Client was the author.
• Surreptitious Software (Collberg and Naga), Pearson, 2009.
• Framework Design Guidelines (2nd ed.) (Cwalina and Abrams), Pearson, 2008.
• Enterprise Master Data Management: An SOA Approach to Managing Core Information (Dreibelbis), Pearson, 2008.
• Domain Specific Development with Visual Studio DSL Tools (Cook, Jones, Kent, Wills), Pearson, 2007.
• Commercializing Great Products with Design for Six Sigma (Perry and Bacon), Pearson, 2006.
• 2.0 Illustrated (Homer and Sussman), Stratford, 2006.
• Advanced Technologies in Biopharmaceutical Processing (Dutton and Scharer), Stratford, 2006.
• Pattern Languages of Program Design 5 (Manolescu), Pearson, 2006.
• Extrusion Detection: Security Monitoring for Internal Intrusions (Bejtlich), Pearson, 2005.
• Core Security Patterns (Steel, Nagappan, and Lai), Pearson, 2005.
• Cisco Routers for the Desperate: Router Management, The Easy Way (Lucas), No Starch Press, 2004.
Intuitive, expert editor with 30 yrs experience teaching fiction writing at a major university. Well-published, knowledgeable, honest, kind.
Editor, proofreader, reader. Wrangler of run-away trains of thought and foxhound puppies.