Close this message
Cambridge, MA, United States
Developmental editor, copyeditor, line editor, researcher, fact-checker, writer coach.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm an editor---developmental editing, copyediting, line editing---who also fact-checks, performs research, and does writer coaching.
Editorial services for a wide range of businesses and individuals.
Books edited include the following:
• Switzerland's Differentiated European Integration (Sabine Jenni), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming, 2016.
• Talent Marketing in Emerging Market Firms (Marina Latukha), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Representations of European Citizenship Since 1951 (Stefanie Pukallus), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Mediated Identities and New Journalism in the Arab World (Aziz Douai et al.), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Development of Consumer Finance in East Asia (Wang Guogang, Zeng Gang, Xuan Xiaoying [Eds.]), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Multiculturalism, Higher Education and Intercultural Communication (Damian Spiteri), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Transnational Philanthropy (Thomas Adam), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• The Second French Republic 1848–1852: A Political Reinterpretation (Christopher Guyver), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Indian Indenture in the Danish West Indies, 1863-1873 (Lomarsh Roopnarine), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Interculturality in Education (Fred Dervin), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Myth and Narrative in International Politics: An Interpretative Approach to the Study of International Relations (Berit Bliesemann de Guevara), Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2016.
• Mining Wars: Corporate Expansion and Labor Violence in the Western Desert, 1876–1920 (Kenneth Underwood), forthcoming 2016.
• The Spiritual Tradition in Eastern Christianity: Ascetic Psychology, Mystical Experience, and Physical Practices (David T. Bradford), forthcoming 2015.
• Finding a Rhythm: Basketball Scoring Fundamentals Based on Science (Steve Watkins), 2012.
• Victims and Perpetrators: Public Memory of Slavery in the South Atlantic (Ana Lucia Araujo), manuscript first draft, 2010.
• The Mystery of Predestination: According to Scripture, the Church, and St Thomas Aquinas (John Salza), TAN Books, 2010.
• The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker’s Transformation (The Yoga-Sūtra Sequence Decoded)(Suhas Tambe), 2010.
• Tracing the Economic Transformation of Turkey from the 1920s to EU Accession (Tevfik F. Nas), 2007.
• American Education, Democracy, and the Second World War (Dorn), 2007.
• Doctor Deals (Nicholas A. Newsad, MHSA), 2014.
• Leading the Nigerian Education Community to Success: A Compendium of Leadership Insights for Policy Makers, Educational Administrators, School Principals, Teachers, Parents, and Students of Education (Olukayode Olusunmade), 2014.
• Total Compensation: A Practical Guide to Federal Employee Benefits (Brian Patrick Kuhn, CFP®), 2013.
• Becoming a Top Producer (Eric Reininger), 2012.
• Advice Is for Winners (Raul Valdes-Perez), 2012.
• Entrepreneur Unleashed (Gregory S. Downing), 2011.
• Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki), reissue, 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Cashflow Quadrant (Robert Kiyosaki), reissue, 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Unfair Advantage (Robert Kiyosaki), 2011, The Rich Dad Company.
• Making It All Work: A Pocket Guide to Sustain Improvement and Anchor Change (John Roland Schultz), manuscript first draft, 2010.
• The Project Manager's Guide to Making Successful Decisions (Powell and Buede) 2008.
• Missing Data: A Gentle Introduction (Figueredo, McKnight, McKnight, and Sidani), Guilford, 2007.
• My Life through the Glory and Pain of the Formation of My Nation: Autobiography of Abdirazak Haji Hussein (Translated by Abdisalam Issa-Salwe), forthcoming 2015.
• Studying in the United States and Living the American Dream: 12 Steps to Success (Mekebeb Negerie, D.PH., MPH), 2014.
• My Life: A Fatherless Great-Grandfather Looks Back (Manuel Curado Mira), 2013.
• Memories from Bosnia (Nadzija Gajic-Sikiric, M.D.), 2008.
• 24 Hours at a Time: Life as a Dallas Firefighter-Paramedic (Jay Adair), 2012.
• The Department of Infernal Affairs: The Exposed Underbelly of the International Monetary Fund (Maya Touviere), 2012.
• The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker's Transformation (Suhas Tambe), 2012.
• Whose Little Girl Is This? (De Quien Es Esta Nina?)(Maria Flores-Sperling), 2009. Client was the author.
• Surreptitious Software (Collberg and Naga), Pearson, 2009.
• Framework Design Guidelines (2nd ed.) (Cwalina and Abrams), Pearson, 2008.
• Enterprise Master Data Management: An SOA Approach to Managing Core Information (Dreibelbis), Pearson, 2008.
• Domain Specific Development with Visual Studio DSL Tools (Cook, Jones, Kent, Wills), Pearson, 2007.
• Commercializing Great Products with Design for Six Sigma (Perry and Bacon), Pearson, 2006.
• 2.0 Illustrated (Homer and Sussman), Stratford, 2006.
• Advanced Technologies in Biopharmaceutical Processing (Dutton and Scharer), Stratford, 2006.
• Pattern Languages of Program Design 5 (Manolescu), Pearson, 2006.
• Extrusion Detection: Security Monitoring for Internal Intrusions (Bejtlich), Pearson, 2005.
• Core Security Patterns (Steel, Nagappan, and Lai), Pearson, 2005.
• Cisco Routers for the Desperate: Router Management, The Easy Way (Lucas), No Starch Press, 2004.
Editing of academic works, reports, and dissertations, with a focus on the social sciences, Jewish studies, humanities, and law
New Orleans, LA, United States
Freelance editor Jessica Hatch has always been drawn to telling stories and telling stories well.
Jacksonville, FL, United States