I am a writer and a paralegal. I write poetry, short stories, business articles, copy for websites, blogs and am currently working on my novel.
• Client Orientation - Collaborate with project managers and web designers to establish definitive goals for results-oriented copy.
• Writing - Generate original website content, blogs and press releases for small business clients (legal, medical and retail service industries).
• Social Media - Coordinate monthly schedule of postings and article sharing for each client’s social media pages.
• Marketing - Researched leads and sent out complimentary copies of publications to generate interest and blurbs for back cover.
• Client Orientation - Sent emails to client base to generate interest in upcoming events, book signings and the company newsletter, The Peligram.
• Writing - Wrote copy for the back flap and cover of published books and description for quarterly catalog.
• Editing - Served on editorial board to review and approve manuscripts for publication.
• Promotion - Scheduled author signings, appearances, write ups in local newspapers and internet publications.
• Team Coordination - Coordinated with graphics department over cover design of publication and sales department regarding marketing opportunities.
• Promotion - Promoted membership in the association by coordinating monthly networking events with informative speakers.
• Writing - Researched and submitted original content for the company website and newsletter.
• Public Relations - Organized annual Business Exposition, annual Golf Tournament and monthly Business Breakfast.
• Research - Utilize 26 years of paralegal experience (see paralegal resume) to research specific information on a particular business or industry.
• Writing - Create original content for websites, newsletters, direct mail, newsletters, press releases, presentations, company handbooks and practice manuals.
• Editing - Proof read and edit novels, business presentations and manuals.
• Promotion - Responsible for handling promotional events and educational seminars for non-profit associations to generate membership.
• Marketing - Researched potential leads and generated direct response letters to potential franchisees.
• Promotion - Interviewed franchisees for Success Stories featured on company website and in trade manual publications.
• Writing - Copywriter for advertisements and promotional flyers that sold franchise concept to plumbing trade show attendees. Co-wrote the complete manual for a 2-day training workshop for franchise.
• Marketing - Initiated and implemented Member to Member discounts for B2B sales.
• Promotion - Scheduled and coordinated monthly networking events with informative speakers to promote membership.
• Writing - Researched and submitted original content for the company website, newsletter and weekly newspaper column.
• Public Relations - Initiated and organized our Annual Business Exposition, open house with the Small Business Association and Business Person of the Year Breakfast.
• Community Involvement – Initiated and produced Chamber Chatters, a monthly business talk show through Billerica Access Television and the "Silver Scribe", an annual poetry and art contest for the elderly.
LESSONS from the Top Paralegal Experts: The 15 Most Successful Paralegals and What You Can Learn From Them is a unique and much needed reference. The primary goal of the book is to help students and professionals learn hands-on techniques directly from paralegal leaders in the field. These top paralegal experts share the secrets that have helped them become the best of the best in their profes... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editorial consultant and former literary fiction editor at two-time Man Booker-winning publisher Oneworld Publications
A book is an ecosystem. I dig in, chose books I love, and introduce them to their readers. Multiple bestsellers/wide reach. Fiction/non-fic.