Hello there. I'm an author and editor of Young Adult fiction. There's nothing I love more than diving into a story and getting to the nitty gritty of what it will take to make it shine. My specialty genres are anything YA, fantasy, myth/folklore, science-fiction, dystopian, or paranormal. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. in English Literature and minor in Theatre from Grand Canyon University.
• Answers phones and communicates with library patrons
• Understands use of printers, copiers, and all models of computer offered at the library
• Aids students with research, writing, and citation questions (MLA, APA, Turabian)
• Checks in and re-shelves DVDs and books
• Reserves and checks out textbooks, study bones, HDMI chords, and adapters
• Reserve study rooms and allows patrons in and out of rooms
• Published two full-length YA Dystopian novels through Booklocker under the pen name Ash Leigh
• Manages author website
• Manages blog
• Manages all marketing activities regarding A Tainted Age
• Attends publicity events (author readings, YA fiction panels, etc.)
Developmental and Copyediting for Karissa Harlow April 2016 & November 2016
• Proofread and reviewed YA novel The Deciders (currently seeking representation) and short story “Canticum Mortem” (published in Startlebloom: The GCU Literary Review, Vol 2.) for correct grammar usage and ideal arrangement of plot, character development, clarity, and flow.
Developmental and Copyediting for Dean Gore April 2016 & December 2016
• Proofread and reviewed fantasy screenplay “Shadows of Sherwood” and short, dystopian screenplay “Time in Advance” for correct grammar usage and ideal arrangement of plot, character development, clarity, and flow.
Volunteer Developmental Consultation for Nathaniel Carter March 2014
• Provided constructive criticism for YA novel In Media Rez regarding flow of plot, speed of character development, realism of settings etc.
Volunteer Developmental Consultation for Joy E. Fetters May 2013
• Provided constructive criticism for YA novel The Brotherhood of the Gem and YA novel A House Divided (self-published through Pronoun, Inc.) and encouragement to accept suggested corrections regarding arrangement of plot and character believability.
• Writes and proofreads emails, advertisement, whitepapers etc. for G-Force and clients under contract.
• Builds marketing campaigns using the latest marketing automation software (InfusionSoft).
• Creates and updates client websites.
• Films and edits client promotional videos.
• Performs a variety of other marketing support tasks including organizing, cleaning, and categorizing contact lists, blogging, etc.
• Continues to learn new and diverse communication tasks and marketing strategies.
Delle is an outcast even among the exiled. She has been living on the fringes of society for years, struggling to conceal the one thing about herself that has ruined her life over and over again. It used to be her main priority. That was before they took Attis.Forced to maneuver between the world she knows and the deceptively beautiful world of the Provincials, it’s no surprise that adding one... read more
Delle has never had anything against secrets. At least, not until recently. Maybe that was because she didn’t realize just how many secrets there are – or who has been hiding them. Until Attis was taken, it never occurred to her that she wasn’t the only one with something to hide. Delle is determined to pick up the hunt for her best friend once again – alone. Of course, Keel and Jag ruin her p... read more
Flora and Fawna McGuffin are Barvins from Pippendale who are roped into an adventure along with Wizards, Dwarves, Men, and Elves to destroy the Gem belonging to the Dark Lord Crevan.
The country of Tarn is in turmoil after the First Prince overturns the government, and attempts to hunt down his younger brother. Now the Second Prince-Camryn Agelard-and his friends-a mage, two berserkers, a Ranger, and an army veteran-are on the run, desperately attempting to avoid being discovered, while also trying to find a way to return the kingdom to its rightful rulers.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.