Close this message
Both passionate and professional, I'm a former English teacher ready to assist you in any of your editing, writing, or proofreading needs.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm a self-employed copy writer, editor, and tutor living in the beautiful city of Atlanta, GA.
As an English major, I have been writing both personally and professionally for almost 10 years. I recently began copy writing and copy editing professionally after 3 years of teaching high school English. I have my:
- M.S.Ed. in English Education from Georgia Southern University
- B.A. in English from the University of Georgia
- B.S.Ed. in English Education from the University of Georgia
My passions? Reading, writing, teaching, and serving.
• Copywriting experience includes website copy, blogs, headlines, and product naming
• Editing and Proofreading experience includes full manuscripts, corporate emails, websites, and papers
• Worked with companies like Bellhops Atlanta, Sam Janjua Studios, Fortius Fit, Hex Atlanta, Deep River Partners, MERISTEM, and RealTimeDesigner.
Gwinnett County Public Schools
• Instructed students in 10th grade literature at the College Prep, co-taught, Honors, and Gifted levels, including honing their formal and creative writing skills and analyzing literature and informational texts.
• Collaborated with my 10th grade LA team on lesson plans and assessments.
• Utilized technology and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in innovative instruction and
• Coordinated BETA Club with two other co-sponsors, including service events.
• Attended monthly meetings at the county office learning about close reading teaching strategies that can be utilized to prepare students for county, state, and national assessments.
• Taught an SAT (Verbal) Prep class.
Passionate about people and books with something significant to say. Experienced publisher, consultant & coach.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
I have worked as an editor since 1998, across a range of genres. I enjoy finding practical ways to help your project shine.