Close this message
Both passionate and professional, I'm a former English teacher ready to assist you in any of your editing, writing, or proofreading needs.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm a self-employed copy writer, editor, and tutor living in the beautiful city of Atlanta, GA.
As an English major, I have been writing both personally and professionally for almost 10 years. I recently began copy writing and copy editing professionally after 3 years of teaching high school English. I have my:
- M.S.Ed. in English Education from Georgia Southern University
- B.A. in English from the University of Georgia
- B.S.Ed. in English Education from the University of Georgia
My passions? Reading, writing, teaching, and serving.
• Copywriting experience includes website copy, blogs, headlines, and product naming
• Editing and Proofreading experience includes full manuscripts, corporate emails, websites, and papers
• Worked with companies like Bellhops Atlanta, Sam Janjua Studios, Fortius Fit, Hex Atlanta, Deep River Partners, MERISTEM, and RealTimeDesigner.
• Instructed students in 10th grade literature at the College Prep, co-taught, Honors, and Gifted levels, including honing their formal and creative writing skills and analyzing literature and informational texts.
• Collaborated with my 10th grade LA team on lesson plans and assessments.
• Utilized technology and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in innovative instruction and
• Coordinated BETA Club with two other co-sponsors, including service events.
• Attended monthly meetings at the county office learning about close reading teaching strategies that can be utilized to prepare students for county, state, and national assessments.
• Taught an SAT (Verbal) Prep class.
Freelance editor offering friendly but thorough editing to independent authors.
Parrish, FL, United States
Veteran copy editor for leading New York City publishers who enjoys collaborating with writers to make their work the best it can be.
New York, NY, United States