• Author of Spirit of the Lone Horse and Do You Believe In Legend?, part of the Stars of Heros series
• Developmental editor for two independent publishing houses. Emulated the writer's style and voice to add additional material as needed
• Ghostwriter for a manual on a program designed to get more female students interested in technology
• Created step-by-step how to instructions and page content for clients
• Interacted with clients via face to face meetings, email, phone, GoToMeeting, Skype, and instant messaging
• Designed, programmed, tested, and maintained websites utilizing WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS as well as other languages and applications
• Coded and implemented WordPress theme and plugin modifications
• Managed emails, databases, websites, and other server functions through Plesk, CPanel, WHM, and webhost-modified control panels
• Created and edited book layouts and covers, brochures, posters, corporate logos, business cards, and other documents utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I work with authors (Nick Hornby), social enterprises, charities political organisations and others. I also create bespoke illustrations.
I’m a UI/UX Designer with 14+ years of experience. My specialist areas are user-centric design, problem-solving, team building.